Monday 19 September 2011

I HAVE MY OWN BLOG????

Asalamualaikum & Annyeonghaseyo
ouhhh sgguh ku x sgke! finally, i have create my own blog juz now! yes! juz now!!!! it's Princess Pinky.
huhuhuuu....let me intro about me 1st haaa...
i am a pinky girl... dat's y my blog named Princess Pinky~
i don't know..i juz love pink! even my school uniform pown PINK! haha~
i am 16 years old..a sister of my little brother.. he's cute but a little bit noty! :)
i juz love k-pop!!! how about u? erm..crazy about nichkhun 2 PM & yo seob BEAST! hehee~
start buying KLiK last year & i still buy it now!
i have a small familyyy.. there was me, my brother & my beloved mama~
actually, i have a dream to be a girl band......with my BFF.!!! but, x twu laa bilerr...haha!
dat's all for today! c u next time! be my follower pliz?? hee~
thank u/terima kasih/kamsahamnida =)

No comments:

Post a Comment